VCPG Annual Open Air Pottery Sale in Downtown Ventura
Saturday, November 5, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Sunday, November 6, 10:00am to 5:00 p.m.
The below is basically identical to the Ojai sale. If you participated in our most recent Ojai sale, you should already have your W-9 and bio/photos in place.
- Must be a Juried Plus member
- Must have been a member for at least the past six months.
- Must complete this registration form with payment (see payment link below). If you did not participate in the recent Ojai sale, or you want to give us new work, you need to email us 3 pictures of your current work (instructions in confirmation email after you submit the form).
- $40 participation fee and a 20% commission based on your sales. Fee must be paid online through our Square account. (This link will also be provided in your confirmation email.)
- Every participant is required to pay the fee and maintain their own sales book even if sharing a booth.
- Please submit a completed W-9 form if the Guild does not have one on record. Contact us if you are not sure you have a form on file.
- Direct any/all inquiries to Xananda Wollard (email@example.com / 805-340-1971)
- Deadline for receipt of application, payment, artist statement and pictures is Oct. 15 to participate in this sale. Should you cancel or not attend the sale, there is a non-refundable participation fee after this date. If VCPG cancels the event for any reason all fees will be returned.
- Booth location/s will be determined on a first come, first served basis when all of the requirements listed above are met. Choose your preferred location by referring to this map: Layout for Downtown Ventura.