VCPG Annual Open Air Pottery Sale at Libbey Park, Ojai
Saturday, June 11, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Sunday, June 12, 10:00am to 5:00 p.m.
- Must be a Juried Plus member
- Must have been a member for at least the past six months.
- Must complete this registration form with payment (see payment link below). Must email the Assistant Sales Coordinator with 3 pictures of your current work (instructions in confirmation email after you submit the form).
- $40 participation fee and a 20% commission based on your sales. Fee must be paid online through our Square account.
- Every participant is required to pay the fee and maintain their own sales book even if sharing a booth.
- Please submit a completed W-9 form if the Guild does not have one on record; contact Roe Estep at email@example.com if you are not sure you have a form on file.
- Direct any/all inquiries to Diane Hedding – firstname.lastname@example.org, 805-231-5347 or Roe Estep – email@example.com 805-320-3524
- Deadline for receipt of application, payment, artist statement and pictures must be received by April 26th to participate in this sale. Should you cancel or not attend the sale, there is a non-refundable participation fee after June 1. If VCPG cancels the event for any reason all fees will be returned.
- Booth location/s will be determined on a first come, first served basis when all of the requirements listed above are met. Choose your preferred location by referring to this map: 2022 Ojai Sale Booth Layout.